Need some help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gemini Rue
  3. Need some help

User Info: Searocks

Searocks
6 years ago#1
I'm trying to find a guy named Paul Erickson currently but exactly how do i get to him? I have his address and everything but when I try to leave Azriel refuses. I have repaired the lockpick and retrieved the meds which I injected into some persons in the alley

I'm also having some trouble playing as Delta Six. I don't quite know what I'm supposed to do. I have a pipe, 4lbs weight and a meal. When I try to steal the gun I get stopped during the scanning process. I've also picked up two notes.

User Info: HitBattousai

HitBattousai
6 years ago#2
Paul's building is one you can only enter through the back alley by moving a crate, and I don't know if you still have the meds, but they're supposed to be used on Paul so if the meds vanished from your inventory, you might need to load a previous save. Once you get in Paul's building, you can find out which room he's in through a little looking around the lobby.

As to the other, I don't know yet, I imagine you're supposed to get the gun down the grating in the training room to avoid the scan, but haven't played through that much yet.

User Info: Searocks

Searocks
6 years ago#3
Thanks! I found him and managed to complete the part. Unfortunately I'm still stuck with Delta Six. I'm guessing that I need some sort of tool to get rid of the grating.

User Info: HitBattousai

HitBattousai
6 years ago#4
You do, it's in the maintenance area though you'll have to do some stuff to be able to get it. I will say you have the supplies necessary to get it, however.
  1. Boards
  2. Gemini Rue
  3. Need some help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived