Anyone else hoping that Barthandelus returns?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Anyone else hoping that Barthandelus returns?

User Info: JDTheBlack

JDTheBlack
6 years ago#1
An Undead Barthandelus would be even cooler. His armor would look rusted and dented up, all of his attacks inflict poison...Sounds badass right?
Contrary to popular belief, there is a such thing as having bad taste in video games...

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
6 years ago#2
spoilers

they already beat him 3 tries. Barthandelus is awesome, but if they bring any villain back, it should be Jihl Nabaat, who really should be revived and given a bigger role.

User Info: Zuka-Zamamee-3

Zuka-Zamamee-3
6 years ago#3
His Voice was win, so yes he should return.

User Info: Urfrid

Urfrid
6 years ago#4
Yeah to kill him again
GT: Luzeka

User Info: wheresatari

wheresatari
6 years ago#5
i think he wouldnt inflict poison as much as zombie.
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.

User Info: enewburn

enewburn
6 years ago#6

Barthandelus had class and style. And his voice acting was pure brilliance. (Can't believe it was the same guy who did Logos in FFX-2...) I really, really want to see him come back in the sequel - if only to mock Lightning. "You thought I was dead? Oh, child, PERISH THE THOUGHT...!"

User Info: Angel_XBlaze

Angel_XBlaze
6 years ago#7
Not really. Never really enjoyed him at all.
BlazBlue CS Main: Hazama/Ragna
"So, as I pray...Unlimited Blade Works."

User Info: JDTheBlack

JDTheBlack
6 years ago#8
^ Yeah, a lot of people didn't like him because they claimed he was too difficult. I thought he was a cake walk compared to Cid...*shudder*
Contrary to popular belief, there is a such thing as having bad taste in video games...

User Info: CP3_Hornets

CP3_Hornets
6 years ago#9
No no no, i lost count how many times we had to fight him in XIII. he was a fun boss though, i just feel it'd be overkill

User Info: -Jammo-

-Jammo-
6 years ago#10
Barthendelous should appear but not as a powerful being. Like some monstrous cieth-like creature who's gone through an intense personal hell since the end of XIII and comes to your character begging to be put out of his misery.
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Awakening of the Skyward Oracle Ocarina Princess Wakers Phantom Spirit Adventure Cap to the Past coming to Super Wiicuboy Advance 64DS
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Anyone else hoping that Barthandelus returns?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived