A man named Noel?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: -Jammo-

-Jammo-
6 years ago#1
Men are named Leon. You got it backwards Square.
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Awakening of the Skyward Oracle Ocarina Princess Wakers Phantom Spirit Adventure Cap to the Past coming to Super Wiicuboy Advance 64DS

User Info: HaruKodama

HaruKodama
6 years ago#2
One of my T.A.s in college was named Noel.....he was a male...
"An eye for an eye" makes the whole world go blind.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=worstuser

User Info: Burdicus

Burdicus
6 years ago#3
I think the name Noel Chrise, Chryse? Chrys? Chris? however you spell it. Might actually be in reference to Jesus Christ.

I mean SE has taken biblical terms before, plus they take a lot of different religious figures and use them in their games.

Noel mean birth, and is also a very well known christmas carol based on the birth of Jesus, and Chryse, is one T sound away from being Christ.
---
I am a Game Design Concept Artist. Check out my work at www.BurdicusArt.com

User Info: Entrydenied

Entrydenied
6 years ago#4
It's Kreiss according to the Japanese official site.

User Info: Obelisk20

Obelisk20
6 years ago#5
I have a theory. What if Noel is the man with Lightning in the first trailer, only disguised or something?
Currently playing: MagnaCarta 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Mana Khemia: Student Alliance, Eternal Sonata, Infinite Undiscovery, Tales of Vesperia

User Info: Entrydenied

Entrydenied
6 years ago#6
I think someone said in an interview that Noel is not the man in purple. They clearly look different...

User Info: Burdicus

Burdicus
6 years ago#7
runedh posted...
It's Kreiss according to the Japanese official site.

Thank you for the clarification. Though for pronunciation my observation stays valid.
---
I am a Game Design Concept Artist. Check out my work at www.BurdicusArt.com

User Info: wheresatari

wheresatari
6 years ago#8
that would be cool, but i believe, unless youve heard differently, that it may be pronounced nole, as in sounding like mole, not no-el like the christmas carol. correct me if im wrong.
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.

User Info: DahlVaughnni

DahlVaughnni
6 years ago#9
I'm afraid Noel might end up like Hope. They seem a lot alike. In fact I could picture Hope being called Noel. In fact Noel fits him more than Hope does.
Gamertag & PSN: Archlvt
FFCC: EOT FC - 0261 0047 8986

User Info: mack10

mack10
6 years ago#10
Well Noel is hardly a girls name is it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived