Does this game level up with you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Does this game level up with you?

User Info: _TheDoctor_

_TheDoctor_
3 years ago#1
I forge the term, but does this game level up with you or are you ale to "over level" in it?

I can't remember how FFXIII worked,
"Listen to the words of my silent voice."
I love you, Mom. Rest In Peace...

User Info: Lloyd1996

Lloyd1996
3 years ago#2
In some cases you can get overlevel'd ,leveling is done with the Crysterium , you get points to level up your "jobs" at the end of battles and from getting fragments . As you level up you will need more points for each level so in a way this does make it a bit harder to be overlevel'd unless if you are trying to be and just grind for hours . I have never been OL'd for any part of the game but in some cases depending what and how you have been leveling your jobs you may get to a spot where grinding is needed.
...With revolution comes sacrifice.If you cannot understand that.Then you deserve to die with the others...- Yggdrasill
3DS FC - 1891 - 1572 - 7312

User Info: Kooler2006

Kooler2006
3 years ago#3
not really, no. The game gets more difficult as you progress, but each type of enemy has a specific set of stats and such, so as you increase your party's abilities and stats, the enemies will become easier for you to deal with.

User Info: Gaming_Esquire

Gaming_Esquire
3 years ago#4
Enemies do not scale, if that's what you were asking.

A damn shame too, because the main game is waaaaaay too easy.
From Dragon Warrior to Skyrim, by way of Final Fantasy and Mass Effect
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Does this game level up with you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived