chichu is wack! gilgamesh help!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. chichu is wack! gilgamesh help!

User Info: zepedachemical

zepedachemical
4 years ago#1
need a solid strategy for the gilgamesh fight. i got nabaat and divine lightning. how the hell do i take off chunks of his hp?
China Tomate Madre Foca

User Info: achilleszero

achilleszero
4 years ago#2
Im confused by your title. Are you refusing to use Chichu or what? Regardless, Lightning is a fine replacement in the fight. The fact that you even mention Nabaat (a SAB) leads me to assume that you may not have a good understanding of the battle system or at least this particular game. Goblin Chieftan, Cloudburst, Chichu/Lightning is the preferred paradigm pack for this fight. There are other teams that will work but those 3 are by far the most foolproof. Watch this video and if you have any questions afterwards, I'll be more than happy to try to answer them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDXTAygwCTE

Out of curiosity, have you done any of the other DLC?
http://etrosgate.com/ ~~~ The Gameplay Nexus for Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy

zepedachemical
4 years ago#3
Yes. Completed all the dlc and a perfect game. Just need to beat Gilgamesh. I'm currently using lightning and a souped up ultros to test if I can keep from staggering him. Using Cerberus to deplete his health.
---lightning is hitting at 2000-3000 and Noel and serah hitting for 1500+ per hit. Of course the damage is higher as the chain increases.
China Tomate Madre Foca

zepedachemical
4 years ago#4
Thanks for the vid. I got Gilgamesh.
China Tomate Madre Foca
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. chichu is wack! gilgamesh help!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived