Best Place to Farm Potent Orbs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Best Place to Farm Potent Orbs?

User Info: MetallifiedKISS

MetallifiedKISS
5 years ago#1
Topic.
PSN/Hetfield571

User Info: Parsif

Parsif
5 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/619315-final-fantasy-xiii-2/61833645

Not trying to be mean, but PLEASE use the search button. This is being asked about every 10minutes.
PSN: xMattaisx - Add me anytime :]

User Info: MetallifiedKISS

MetallifiedKISS
5 years ago#3
Not trying to be ungrateful, but PLEASE try "Potent Orb" in the search and see what topics come up.
PSN/Hetfield571

User Info: Splinter_Within

Splinter_Within
5 years ago#4

Not trying to be ungrateful, but PLEASE try "Potent Orb" in the search and see what topics come up.

That list doesn't have a certain area I use..

In Academia, the mobs that have ghouls I believe that give 3 CP points at the end of battle have a rare chance to drop them, and often drop em in groups of 3. As long as you attack first (which is easy because they constantly respawn) you should have a ton. You aren't going to have a lot of CP, but if your like me doing a ton of side quests, then you are already making the game to easy. I prefer this method because I dont have to play for the most part while farming. I can just watch something on hulu.

As long as you 5 star the battle though, about every other battle should get you 2-3 potent orbs.
drothegreat0ne posted...
So many uncharted halo's that are full-fledge battlefields and they're all calling us to duty. We must ride the wave of innovation!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Best Place to Farm Potent Orbs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived