Got outfits Menu but no outfit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Got outfits Menu but no outfit

User Info: LunarisStar

LunarisStar
5 years ago#1
Just like the topic says, I updated with the patch I believe, started up my saved game and I see outfits menu but I cannot access it as it says I do not have any available but I know I do because I redownloaded by bow and costume. Do I need to start over to be able to access the Summoner's garb? Please don't flame me, I am very new to DLC and to PS3 so I'm learning.

Thank you so much
"Invited by a new age, I am the magnificent Sailor Uranus"-Intro from Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon

LunarisStar
5 years ago#2
bump
"Invited by a new age, I am the magnificent Sailor Uranus"-Intro from Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon

User Info: Sunburst

Sunburst
5 years ago#3
Are you sure you saw the install screen after downloading the add on content? The bow will be in chocolina's shop for 0 gil. The costume should be available right away.
There can be only one.

User Info: KratosKun

KratosKun
5 years ago#4
This was my method;
Redeem Codes in PSN Store.
(If you got it at GameStop, check the receipt)
Then launch the game.
Glick Downloadable Content (Not sure if this DOES anything, but I think it registers your account for DLC that you redeemed even if it doesn't show anything)

Then I had her outfit as soon as the menu option was brought up.
For the Genji bow, wait till Year 5 and you'll see a girl who is dressed up like a Chocobo. Lol.

Sorry if I said something off topic to what you asked.. I sort of only read like two lines.
Xbox Live - LimitMyPain
PSN - KraDeNine / White Knight Chronicles - Arkadiy

LunarisStar
5 years ago#5
I thank you everyone! I decided to try starting over and I didn't do the downloadable content selection but I just went straight into the game and lo and behold, it worked! Thank you so much for the help!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Got outfits Menu but no outfit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived