The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Cannot Find Misery's Bead quest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Cannot Find Misery's Bead quest

User Info: walkingbones32

walkingbones32
5 years ago#1
So i've been looking for over a half an hour for this girl named Brenda in Yaschas Massif 10AF to gain the quest of Misery's Bead but i can't find her anywhere. I'm using the official strategy guide and it says she is located south east of chocolina in the north.... I CAN'T FIND HER! I looked everywhere twice. Is it something to do with the fact that i already accepted 2 other missions here that she won't show up? I'm lost.
GT: Walkingbones9

User Info: Khomatos

Khomatos
5 years ago#2
This question is a couple days old now, but if you haven't found out yet the answer is yes. I had the same problem but it seems that you cannot accept more than 2 side quests in the same area at the same time. You must complete the quests you have already accepted before you can accept a new one.

User Info: dragongod001

dragongod001
5 years ago#3
if the 2 SQ thing is not ur issue, i found her right where the cliff sides ended right when u overlook the excavation site.
DEM DAMN MUDKIPS! EATIN MA CROPS!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Cannot Find Misery's Bead quest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived