So what do those adornments do?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. So what do those adornments do?

User Info: lowell666

lowell666
5 years ago#1
I received/bought a lot of them and they are just sitting in my inventory. It would have been pretty cool if you were allowed to put them on your characters, just so that I can see Serah run around with an afro
All games from here until March 13, 2012 is just filler to hold me over until Tales of Graces f

User Info: KrazytigerEX

KrazytigerEX
5 years ago#2
close guess.

Theyre used to dress up your pokemons.
Math illiteracy affects 8 out of every 5 people, If you are not one of them, put this in your sig!!!

User Info: zUkUu

zUkUu
5 years ago#3
they make your manly monster feel pretty.

User Info: Mactation

Mactation
5 years ago#4
If you put fairy wings on behemoths they're able to take advantage of a hidden damage multiplier furthering their damage output.

At least, that's what I told the woman when she asked me why I was dressing up my Behemoth as a fairy.

User Info: Moonracer24

Moonracer24
5 years ago#5
Mactation posted...
If you put fairy wings on behemoths they're able to take advantage of a hidden damage multiplier furthering their damage output.

At least, that's what I told the woman when she asked me why I was dressing up my Behemoth as a fairy.

So funny i made the second half of thay my sig.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. So what do those adornments do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived