3rd best medic monster after Green choco and flanitor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. 3rd best medic monster after Green choco and flanitor?

User Info: Alias_Nemesis

Alias_Nemesis
5 years ago#1
.....i spent about two hours hour and a half in Yaschas Massif 110AF AND 01X goinf round 'n' round in the "green chocobo hotspots" and i still didn't capture that stupid bird! everyone on the board got one after 30 to 40 mins TOPS! and i can't even capture it its been almost 3 hours!!

I'm really giving up on him. Anyone know another good medic monster besides the Green chocobo and the flanitor?
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3), Battlefield 3 (PS3) and Persona 3 (PSP)]

User Info: ULoki

ULoki
5 years ago#2
Cait sith

User Info: nova_phoenix9

nova_phoenix9
5 years ago#3
White chocobo =p
"With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!"

User Info: Vic10

Vic10
5 years ago#4
Green chocobos are most common in AF100, less common in 110 and doesn't appear in 01X.
Gamertag: THKVL

User Info: Kindertotenwald

Kindertotenwald
5 years ago#5
Alias_nemesis posted...
.....i spent about two hours hour and a half in Yaschas Massif 110AF AND 01X goinf round 'n' round in the "green chocobo hotspots" and i still didn't capture that stupid bird! everyone on the board got one after 30 to 40 mins TOPS! and i can't even capture it its been almost 3 hours!!

I'm really giving up on him. Anyone know another good medic monster besides the Green chocobo and the flanitor?

Any reason for not using Flan? His Feral Limit is godly :O

User Info: mogensu

mogensu
5 years ago#6
What about the cactrot? Great feral link too. Epic monster design and it makes some weird sounds.

Alias_Nemesis
5 years ago#7
mogensu posted...
What about the cactrot? Great feral link too. Epic monster design and it makes some weird sounds.

awesome, i'll look into it! thanks!
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3), Battlefield 3 (PS3) and Persona 3 (PSP)]

Alias_Nemesis
5 years ago#8
Kindertotenwald posted...
Alias_nemesis posted...

can't get him either! damnit where's my luck!??!

User Info: Kindertotenwald

Kindertotenwald
5 years ago#9
Alias_nemesis posted...
Alias_nemesis posted...

Wow really?

Have you tried the first timeline of Augusta tower?

The mobs are dead easy and he turns up alot.

Alias_Nemesis
5 years ago#10
Alias_nemesis posted...
Alias_nemesis posted...

Wow really?

Have you tried the first timeline of Augusta tower?

yea i did...i went through it for 30 mins and i ditched the place with no luck looking for other areas with better rates of capture.....look where i ended up. Still same place when i started hunting them at 0! WTF!! lololololol

The mobs are dead easy and he turns up alot.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. 3rd best medic monster after Green choco and flanitor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived