Best Weapons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: junxian127

junxian127
5 years ago#1
What is the best weapons in the game?It is the ones that drop from Immortal with ATB recharge 50percent??? Is there any weapons that has ATB +1 ???

User Info: Chronux

Chronux
5 years ago#2
I think the 50% one is better. Perma haste.

Theres 2 weps that have +1 atb but you need the weapons from immortal and ochu and some traps.

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
5 years ago#3
Serah: Indrajit

Noel: Romulus & Remus

ATB Rate +50%

both dropped from Immortal.

User Info: imitebjoe

imitebjoe
5 years ago#4
depends on your definition of best

the Odin- weapons are potentially the strongest when you have lots of fragments, the 50% ATB is useful if you want to be fast, the chain weapons if you wanna stagger something etcetcetc

User Info: EtherealSoul

EtherealSoul
5 years ago#5
Chronux posted...

Theres 2 weps that have +1 atb but you need the weapons from immortal and ochu and some traps.

No, that's for the last two weapons you can buy which have no ability; they just have high stats.

Noel's requires Vajranda, 2 Trapezehedron, and 1 Phoenix Blood. Serah's requires Izanami instead of Vajranda. Both Vajranda and Izanami can be bought from Chocolina.
Currently playing: ---
Recently finished: Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy V

User Info: Chronux

Chronux
5 years ago#6
EtherealSoul posted...
Chronux posted...

No, that's for the last two weapons you can buy which have no ability; they just have high stats.

Noel's requires Vajranda, 2 Trapezehedron, and 1 Phoenix Blood. Serah's requires Izanami instead of Vajranda. Both Vajranda and Izanami can be bought from Chocolina.

Whoops, my mistake, thanks for the correction.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived