How do I get to Sunleth Waterscape 300 AF?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. How do I get to Sunleth Waterscape 300 AF?

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
5 years ago#1
I have looked through all the guides on Gamefaqs, and all of them just tell me to go there but not how, and it's not unlocked in my historia crux, and I just finished Augusta Tower 300 AF, if anyone could help me out I would very much appreciate it.

User Info: madapocket

madapocket
5 years ago#2
It kinda must be since you have gone all the way to Augusta Tower...

Do you mean 400 AF?

EliteGuard99
5 years ago#3
No, I have so far unlocked: Yaschas Massif 10AF and 1XAF, Augusta Tower 300 AF, Oerba 200 AF, Bresha Ruins 005 AF, and New Bodhum 003 AF, and thats all, I was trying to play this game without a guide, and after Augusta tower 300 AF I could go no further.
When I checked the guides, they all say to go to Sunleth Waterscape 300 AF as though I should have already unlocked that location, but they don't tell me where or maybe I was missing something, if you could help out with where the time gate is that unlocks it I would very much appreciate it.

madapocket
5 years ago#4
Go to Bresha Ruins 5 AF, get the artefact in a closed gate all the way across the graveyard and go to the gate in the tunnels.

EliteGuard99
5 years ago#5
The tunnels in the southwestern part of the map? when I go there the gate is always locked? did I miss the key?

madapocket
5 years ago#6
EliteGuard99 posted...
The tunnels in the southwestern part of the map? when I go there the gate is always locked? did I miss the key?

No, not there. To get in there you need Moogle Throw, which you get in Sunleth Waterscape. In the tunnels north of them, I believe.

EliteGuard99
5 years ago#7
Ok, I though that I already unlocked that gate, thank you very much for lending me your time and patience.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. How do I get to Sunleth Waterscape 300 AF?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived