Just Completed (**SPOILERS**)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Just Completed (**SPOILERS**)

User Info: AttraFaytten

AttraFaytten
5 years ago#1
So damn good, that was an awesome ending. FF still got it! oh and Academia being Vahalla wow!

It now makes *Lightning Returns* odd, dont know how that is gonna work.

Also just to clarify Sarah forsaw the rise of Vanilledazia (or what ever it was) right? guess she should of looked a bit further lol,

havent seen the secret ending yet but it is ok for me to get the Goddess DLC now?
"nin nin" a reference to a 'troll/ignorant TC', 'spam/naive topic' and 'boredom/filler subject'

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
5 years ago#2
Get the Goddess DLC now.

It makes Lightning return much clearer now.
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!

AttraFaytten
5 years ago#3
Cool shall do, might try and fight ultros again too. So many FF6 references in this game too, which i welcome hehe.
"nin nin" a reference to a 'troll/ignorant TC', 'spam/naive topic' and 'boredom/filler subject'

User Info: LolOkay

LolOkay
5 years ago#4
AttraFaytten posted...
Vanilledazia

Hahaha well that's different. Nah man I think you mean 'Bhunivelze' (the new Cocoon that Hope was talking about right?)

AttraFaytten
5 years ago#5
really lol sounded like vanille-something....guess i heard what i wanted lol,

User Info: JuliMizrahi

JuliMizrahi
5 years ago#6
At precisely what point is it suggested that Academia is Valhalla? I don't recall that... EVER.. and I've been through this game 8 times. You'd think something like that would be noitced.
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Just Completed (**SPOILERS**)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived