So with the Lightning DLC...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. So with the Lightning DLC...

User Info: cyborg99sreturn

cyborg99sreturn
4 years ago#1
Is the first battle against Caius supposed to be a complete pain in the ass? Took me 30 minutes.
Swapped roles accordingly. Alternated between Commando and Mage/Shaman(depending on what he wasn't resisting) when he wasn't attacking, Knight when he was, and swapped between Mage/Shaman on healer stance.
Only used Legion of One when stagger was almost over.
Anything I did wrong?
The metal blinds the eye of yet another lost existence...

User Info: Drake_God

Drake_God
4 years ago#2
The first time or 2 takes a while till you get the hang of it and get higher levels

User Info: cyborg99sreturn

cyborg99sreturn
4 years ago#3
Well, yeah, but was I just doing something wrong? Mistiming Legion, maybe?
The metal blinds the eye of yet another lost existence...

User Info: E2I_GOD

E2I_GOD
4 years ago#4
just stay in sentinel mode for a few mins and then let yourself get killed and then repeat until you get level 9. Dont bother trying to kill him, seriously. Level 9, caius will be a joke.

User Info: JolosGhost

JolosGhost
4 years ago#5
Levels 1, 2, and 3 will all be fairly long, and yes, it requires pretty precise timing of not only Legion but Smite and Scourge as well.

4 and up is pretty simple, as IIRC, that's the soonest you get her version of a Synergist.

Once you get Bravega and Faithga, or whatever that buff is called, the fights are a joke and should take no more than a couple of minutes.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. So with the Lightning DLC...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived