Clock puzzle... never again.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Clock puzzle... never again.

User Info: Mountaintop884

Mountaintop884
4 years ago#11
samurai1900 posted...
It's kinda strange, I both liked and disliked them, they are one of those more peculiar things in life.

Same here. I really like them but when you don't want to sit there and figure it out or bust out the paper and pen they can be annoying.

User Info: Soeroah

Soeroah
4 years ago#12
Mountaintop884 posted...
samurai1900 posted...
It's kinda strange, I both liked and disliked them, they are one of those more peculiar things in life.

Same here. I really like them but when you don't want to sit there and figure it out or bust out the paper and pen they can be annoying.

Aye. I just used a website where you fill in the blanks and it generates you a walkthrough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
(message deleted)

User Info: Matty0289

Matty0289
4 years ago#14
On FF13, I actually had decent luck with farming Plat Ingots.

I think I got like 16 of them in 3-4 hours.

Dark Matters weren't too bad either. I eventually saved, and got JUST enough Dark Matters/Plat Ingots, to make needed items. Disassemble it, make other items, disassemble them, sell everything to get "Accessories Trophy".

By then I was left with no items and no gold, so when Platinum Trophy popped up, I shut off game, and turned it back on re-loading my file before I salvaged everything.
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808

User Info: Etherstream

Etherstream
4 years ago#15
Theres different strategies for sure, but only one took me a while (random, 14 faces).

2's next to 2's or 4's really sucks, and 6's sometimes mess stuff up if its a 12 face puzzle.
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Clock puzzle... never again.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived