3 Fallen Stars quest.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. 3 Fallen Stars quest.

User Info: Brady672_AT_fan

Brady672_AT_fan
4 years ago#1
I can't seem to find the Onyx crystal at all. I found the other two with relative ease, but not the Onyx one. I looked in the FAQ, used the searchbar, and I can't find it...
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.

User Info: Mountaintop884

Mountaintop884
4 years ago#2
Where did find the first two. Can't remember off top of head which one that is.

Brady672_AT_fan
4 years ago#3
I found one in the crack in the ground and I found one that was on top of a lot of rubble near the bottom of the map.
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.

Brady672_AT_fan
4 years ago#4
Never mind :P

It was literally 10 steps away from the one on the rubble pile.

User Info: reww

reww
4 years ago#5
When can you finish this quest, I apparently have 2, but just curious when you can finish it since I read somewhere you have to finish it later, but idk how much later its been awhile since I played it
Official Disgaea 1 Majin of the Makai Senki Disgaea 4 Board
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. 3 Fallen Stars quest.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived