Leveling monsters - crystarium expansion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Leveling monsters - crystarium expansion

User Info: tls4gatorbait

tls4gatorbait
4 years ago#1
I've been in a long hiatus from this game but after a few months I'm back and maybe I forgot some things. I'm at the end, right before the last episode.

I'm trying to level some good monsters like Chichu, Calautidon, Sazh, etc. but once I expand the crystarium I can't level them anymore. I don't know what materials I need, and I can't find a list of the materials needed anywhere like the wikia, the monster infusion guide, or searching this board. I have quite a few monster materials so I don't know what I could be missing. On the chocobo racing guide he mentions exactly how many potent orbs, essences, and droplets (or whichever are used) you need to max a silver or gold chocobo. I'm looking for something like that.

Is there a list of materials you need for each monster or am I mistaking something?

User Info: Lioleia

Lioleia
4 years ago#2
Biological monsters need droplets, then slivers, then orbs, essences, and crystals.

Mechanical (or cybernetic) monsters need bolts, chips, engines, and then boosters and generators. I think boosters are the last one needed, but I don't recall right now.

If you're looking for a list of just how many are needed to max out one monster, you're out of luck. I don't think anybody has made one.
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Leveling monsters - crystarium expansion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived