you know

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: omagio

omagio
4 years ago#1
i just noticed when i was almost out of stagger i used a monsters feral gauge and my other person in the team think it was noel started to spam scourge or how ever you spell it rofl and i straight owned the last boss. . . this game is to easy i just don't like the bloody get 100 preemptive attacks in a row bs trophy lol most pain in the butt trophy on this game -_-

lol
you know i hate farming -_-
PSN: omagio

User Info: Runiko

Runiko
4 years ago#2
I heard about a trick where you whack one of thosd void things then retry and repeat.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.

User Info: xphoenixonx

xphoenixonx
4 years ago#3
I got quite early just got to bresha ruins and in the mine bit they is only robots that spawn and they don't chase you , so I had quite good Xp for chapter 2 by time I was done , also save the game after like every 5 so if you do get hit just quit and reload
GT-Jake Muller91
Ps3: X0XNixonX0X

User Info: Drake_God

Drake_God
4 years ago#4
xphoenixonx posted...
I got quite early just got to bresha ruins and in the mine bit they is only robots that spawn and they don't chase you , so I had quite good Xp for chapter 2 by time I was done , also save the game after like every 5 so if you do get hit just quit and reload

Same. Was one of my first trophies. Wasn't even going for it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived