lucky coin

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Cammy_7

Cammy_7
4 years ago#1
So just this morning I attempted to get the lucky coin fragment and I bought exactly 7777 coins. And so I went to the slots and did auto play. And I believe maybe 2 hours in ( rough estimate as I was preoccupied with doing something else) I check back and I get the lucky coin fragment! I was pretty surprised because as I was reading other related topics I see how some people had a hard time obtaining it. Seeing that its based on luck I guess I got really lucky!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YBAryUX8K4

User Info: Externica

Externica
4 years ago#2
Chances are better, if you have a file of FF13 and play when the slot machine is "on a hot summer's day".
I don't know how long it took me, but this fragment is so bad because you need to be lucky. As the name implies. Duh.
Still, I think finding every monster is even worse.

User Info: ILOVEKMH

ILOVEKMH
4 years ago#3
It was pretty easy. I was skeptical at first and it was super easy. I agree, getting the beastiary completed is much harder. My two problems were yomi and raspital.. I eventually took them out but they were a pain. Lucky coin is so easy.
"Outside the dream world, life can be harsh--even cruel, but it is life." -Auron

User Info: levelmaster2

levelmaster2
4 years ago#4
I was laughing when I got three 9 on Super Victory mode on auto-play. Me: Good, now I will no longer have to mess with the slots. Then I realized I have to earn 10,000 coins for a trophy. Great.
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived