Started playing again, can't remember what to do next...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Started playing again, can't remember what to do next...

User Info: KingOfArms

KingOfArms
4 years ago#1
What chapter am I on? ( last story trophy was for promise keeper) and I can't remember what I need to do next. So, umm a little help would be welcome right about now.

User Info: Externica

Externica
4 years ago#2
Next is Akademia 500 AF - the final dungeon.
Have fun.

User Info: KingOfArms

KingOfArms
4 years ago#3
What else can be done, if I'm not ready for the final battle? Been to almost every timeline that I've unlocked, can't find anything extra to do.

User Info: Externica

Externica
4 years ago#4
Collect Fragments.

Some fragments can only be unlocked after you've beaten the game. Mainly most Paradox-endings can only be triggered during postgame.
Accepting Lightnings offer in Serah's dream and fighting Atlas at full power are the only exceptions.
Monster Collector also only works in NG+, as the final boss counts.

Try the bonus bosses at the Steppe, if you think you're strong enough. At Oerba 500 AF is also a bonus boss for you to fight, once you're in postgame.
If you have money to spare, try some DLC-Fights or episodes.

Find Captain cryptic at Academia 4XX AF and complete every map to 100 %.
Academia and Neo Bodhum won't receive 100 unless Academia 500 and Neo Bodhum are complete, as these places have different map-layouts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Started playing again, can't remember what to do next...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived