Is this passable for Academia 500AF?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Is this passable for Academia 500AF?

User Info: aDarkSavior

aDarkSavior
4 years ago#1
I have Serah at 2500 Noel's is higher at around 3000 and I'm using a Chocobo as Aggression.

User Info: Ragnoraok

Ragnoraok
4 years ago#2
what are the stats for the chocobo. Your stats are lower than mine considerably, but I explored a lot. Serah was around 3500 and Noel around 5000.
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.

aDarkSavior
4 years ago#3
My chocobo is around the 4th level Chystarium just past the 1 sphere Essences. My party's at the part after the Fire and Ice bosses. I just want to complete the story I don't know if I'll bother with Gilgamesh yet.

aDarkSavior
4 years ago#4
Any takers? The guides (which I haven't really used except to save some time like searching wild artefacts) say you need 5000 HP to survive the final boss. What are your thoughts?

User Info: tiornys

tiornys
4 years ago#5
The guides are wrong. It's possible to defeat the final boss at much lower stats if you have a solid paradigm pack and a decent strategy.

t~

aDarkSavior
4 years ago#6
My Serah was at 2800 and Noel at 3700 it took a while to finish off the three dragons but it's passable.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Is this passable for Academia 500AF?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I'm playing! spoilersFooFightersFan36/26 2:15PM