Requiem of the Goddess how to get follower

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Requiem of the Goddess how to get follower

User Info: Will446

Will446
4 years ago#1
I beat the main portion and finished the two battles but I never got the follower though I completed it.

How do I unlock the follower?

User Info: Yusunnepho

Yusunnepho
4 years ago#2
I'm assuming you're referring to the monster crystal? I got it as soon as I managed a 5 star score, if that helps.
(message deleted)

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
4 years ago#4
How do you level up Lighting? Ugh, its going to suck if I need DLC items just to level her up.

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
4 years ago#5
Necronmon posted...
How do you level up Lighting? Ugh, its going to suck if I need DLC items just to level her up.

You fight Caius over and over, each time you win or lose a battle you get EXP and Lightning levels up (she immediately gets max level if you manage to beat both bosses though)

And fyi, you will always get a 0 star rank if you have her at level 10.
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.

User Info: xnoelz

xnoelz
4 years ago#6
Completing Lvl.9 is the easiest
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
4 years ago#7
Ah, thanks I manage to pull that off, but, how do you level up Lighting as a monster? I don't want to download another DLC pac just so I can level her up, unless that just means fighting that same battle again and again.

User Info: xnoelz

xnoelz
4 years ago#8
Necronmon posted...
Ah, thanks I manage to pull that off, but, how do you level up Lighting as a monster? I don't want to download another DLC pac just so I can level her up, unless that just means fighting that same battle again and again.

Level her as a monster? Use monster materials (All-Power) once you get her crystal.
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif

User Info: Yusunnepho

Yusunnepho
4 years ago#9
She uses the same crystal (rank 5 organic) materials as regular monsters, don't worry. It's grinding for a specific type to use that can get to be a pain.

I'm not even going to bother myself until post-game, or whenever I unlock the mog clock skills necessary to prevent my brains liquefying and oozing out during farming.

User Info: GenocideHeart

GenocideHeart
4 years ago#10
Eh, Mud frogs appear frequently enough that they can be farmed without fragment skills. Moblins, now...
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Requiem of the Goddess how to get follower

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived