Original thought: Academia 400 can go die in a fire

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Original thought: Academia 400 can go die in a fire

User Info: buffy720

buffy720
4 years ago#11
I had started another playthrough, and this would be where I stopped. As much as I enjoy XIII-2, I cannot go through that place again. It gives me nightmares with the encounter rate.
"You're right. I am a weapon. Every cell in my body is aching for a fight. They long to collide with their anti-existence." ~ Jr.

User Info: GenocideHeart

GenocideHeart
4 years ago#12
lol

I just learn Thundaga and spam it every battle. Typically the battles against anything not a Cocytus group are over within 5 seconds. If you have Valkyrie Lightning it takes even less, as she will usually Blitz enemies right off the bat and kill the whole group before Serah and Noel even move.

I don't complain - it's free CP, gil, items and orbs for minimal effort. Killing monsters here is so easy it's almost painful. Adam should really look into upgrading his Cie'th force...
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius

User Info: Destroyer_Mage

Destroyer_Mage
4 years ago#13
I like the music and the area but I hate those damn C'ieth!Most times I try to avoid them and even when I can't see them a battle starts :'(
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.

User Info: dsrek7

dsrek7
4 years ago#14
"Academia 400 can go die in a fire"

It is haha.

User Info: _giLgamIsh_

_giLgamIsh_
4 years ago#15
I'm fear this Topic just as much as that cemetery place -.-
Bryce Awe, did the little knight fall down?
PSN HakumaruSan
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Original thought: Academia 400 can go die in a fire

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived