want to build a yeoman

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. want to build a yeoman

User Info: ACrossCountry

ACrossCountry
4 years ago#1
most enemies that are miniature/gigantic forms of other enemies are cool. Hence I want to build/use a yeoman but he's by far the easiest way to obtain attack ATB charge II, which is vital to most builds

User Info: Arthellinus

Arthellinus
4 years ago#2
Your best alternative is a Lv. 20 Hedge Frog. It has no interfering passives, but will cost you 66 Orbs. Not terrible, just annoying to have to keep stockpiling them.

User Info: tiornys

tiornys
4 years ago#3
Another thing you can do is catch some blank monsters (Chocobos work well since you can have multiples) and infuse some extra copies of Attack: ATB Charge II into them before you build up your Yeoman.

t~

User Info: ACrossCountry

ACrossCountry
4 years ago#4
tiornys posted...
Another thing you can do is catch some blank monsters (Chocobos work well since you can have multiples) and infuse some extra copies of Attack: ATB Charge II into them before you build up your Yeoman.

t~

I've been doing this everytime I make a run through academia 500AF because of how common they are, but I somehow manage to keep using up all my "blank" monsters or lose track of which ones they are.

A level 20 monster requiring no level 5 materials sounds like a pretty good substitute. I think I'll give that a try
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. want to build a yeoman

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived