The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Purple Chocobo Build Materials

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Purple Chocobo Build Materials

User Info: MagmaYoshi

MagmaYoshi
4 years ago#1
Hey guys, I'm trying to build my Purple Chocobo like it suggests in the Monsters Build FAQ. Here is what it says for materials:

Monster Materials to Use: Mana for levels 2-10, 20, 30, and 40-98.Potent for
levels 11-19, 21-29, and 31-39.

My question is, how many of each material does this amount to? I have not been able to find anywhere where it tells you at what levels the nodes start requiring greater amounts of materials in the Crystarium.

Thanks!

MagmaYoshi
4 years ago#2
Just looked ahead to the next monster I'll have to build, Yakshini. Also a confusing mixed material plan.

Monster Materials to Use: Mana for levels 2-10, 12-20, and 22-70. Potent for
levels 11 and 21.

Some help with this one too please?

User Info: achilleszero

achilleszero
4 years ago#3
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apa6evZUmvfHdGJLSUd5RWpJUzdsSmZ4SEpKckR4R1E#gid=0

I went ahead and did the math for Purple since I'm bored (also drunk, so I my count may be off).

Potent Droplets: 13
Mana Droplets: 12
Potent Slivers: 36
Mana Slivers: 6
Potent Orbs: 12
Mana Orbs: 20
Potent Essences: 0
Mana Essences: 76
Potent Crystals: 0
Mana Crystals: 66
http://etrosgate.com/ ~~~ The Gameplay Nexus for Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy

MagmaYoshi
4 years ago#4
Wow what a monstrous document. I'm still shocked by how intricate the monster system and battle system in general is in this game.

Thank you!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Purple Chocobo Build Materials

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived