how do you control the duration of feral buffs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. how do you control the duration of feral buffs?

User Info: judefakoyen10

judefakoyen10
3 years ago#1
if a feral link grants buffs, are there ways to extend the duration of said buffs? or are those buffs given a strict limit of activation?
yagura and mei - master race!
psn: judefakoyen10

User Info: Orasion_Seiz

Orasion_Seiz
3 years ago#2
If you have accessories or weapons that extends buff duration, other than that i dont know any more methods.
The strong shall live, the weak shall perish. Survival of the fittest. - Shishio Makoto

judefakoyen10
3 years ago#3
Orasion_Seiz posted...
If you have accessories or weapons that extends buff duration, other than that i dont know any more methods.

it's crazy. i mean i watch youtube videos where monster buffs last the whole match and then when i use that same monster, the buffs fade within thirty seconds.

User Info: achilleszero

achilleszero
3 years ago#4
Higher sync rate. In Yakshini/Gahongas' case, sync rate along with magic stat (make sure Faith is up), SYN bonus, Boon triggers, etc.
http://etrosgate.com/ ~~~ The Gameplay Nexus for Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy

judefakoyen10
3 years ago#5
achilleszero posted...
Higher sync rate. In Yakshini/Gahongas' case, sync rate along with magic stat (make sure Faith is up), SYN bonus, Boon triggers, etc.

so for a new crystarium run, i'm f*cked?

User Info: achilleszero

achilleszero
3 years ago#6
judefakoyen10 posted...
achilleszero posted...

so for a new crystarium run, i'm f*cked?

Im confused. Why in the world would you be "f*cked"? Maybe Im not sure what you mean by 'new crystarium run'.
http://etrosgate.com/ ~~~ The Gameplay Nexus for Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. how do you control the duration of feral buffs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived