I thought this game was a decent game until I got to the final boss (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. I thought this game was a decent game until I got to the final boss (spoilers)

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv
4 years ago#11
ZaneKai posted...
lindaluv posted...
huanling06 posted...
At first I had a hard time buying the whole Yuel made him go mad thing... Then when I played through the game again, all alone~ I re-watched the death scenes and realised that if it were me, I think I'd have been pushed over the edge and would have done anything to make it stop too.

All she does is faint and never wake up.. not much of a death scene if you ask me.

That's how people die and at least she dies peacefully. How tragic do you want people to die? Not many people die in a tragic way ya know

No matter what, it's always painful when someone close to you dies. I'm guessing you've never had such a thing happen to you maybe? Nonetheless, that feeling cannot be explained. It can only be experienced.

Are you basing this on real life... cuz in real life a majority, at least currently..do not die peacefully. So it is something I have experience with, the tragic deaths I mean.
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Ranger) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg

User Info: DeFenz

DeFenz
4 years ago#12
lindaluv posted...
ZaneKai posted...
lindaluv posted...
huanling06 posted...
At first I had a hard time buying the whole Yuel made him go mad thing... Then when I played through the game again, all alone~ I re-watched the death scenes and realised that if it were me, I think I'd have been pushed over the edge and would have done anything to make it stop too.

All she does is faint and never wake up.. not much of a death scene if you ask me.

That's how people die and at least she dies peacefully. How tragic do you want people to die? Not many people die in a tragic way ya know

No matter what, it's always painful when someone close to you dies. I'm guessing you've never had such a thing happen to you maybe? Nonetheless, that feeling cannot be explained. It can only be experienced.

Are you basing this on real life... cuz in real life a majority, at least currently..do not die peacefully. So it is something I have experience with, the tragic deaths I mean.

Maybe in the M-rated re-release we'll get to see Yeul follow up her last vision by having a seizure, bleeding from the ears and eyes, and foaming at the mouth before she dies. I think it's tragic enough that she dies and she and her guardian both know she is going to die.
Broken promises don't upset me. I just think "Why did they believe me?"

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
4 years ago#13
Yuel never put out thats why, of course with all the teasing and Caius loving loli's, he would go insane
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. I thought this game was a decent game until I got to the final boss (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived