I just got the Mog Clock [AND] the Dragonhide Backpack!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. I just got the Mog Clock [AND] the Dragonhide Backpack!

User Info: Leon481

Leon481
4 years ago#11
sakurayule posted...
I'll give you a clue.
There actually is a way to reset the Arch Steps (and the dragon fight).

:)

If so, please be kind and let us all know.

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
4 years ago#12
Please post how :D
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85

User Info: sakurayule

sakurayule
4 years ago#13
Reaper_ExE posted...

I will, after I test the method a few more times to make sure I've accounted for any extenuating circumstances so people can't call it a fluke when they do it wrong after I post it.
\_(ツ)_/

Reaper_ExE
4 years ago#14
sakurayule posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...

I will, after I test the method a few more times to make sure I've accounted for any extenuating circumstances so people can't call it a fluke when they do it wrong after I post it.

Understood, i see your reasoning
PSN = Ace_ExE85

User Info: lercara

lercara
4 years ago#15
We wait with bated breath.
Memento mori

User Info: achilleszero

achilleszero
4 years ago#16
I've already lost interest. Unless there's something to be gained from this besides the adornment.
http://etrosgate.com/ ~~~ The Gameplay Nexus for Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy
(message deleted)

sakurayule
4 years ago#18
achilleszero posted...
I've already lost interest. Unless there's something to be gained from this besides the adornment.

I probably should have kept this to myself to avoid this 'begging/you're trolling" back'n'forth until I figured this out 100%, and for that I apologize (I get giddy when I discover new stuff >_>). I'm likely going to make a new thread explaining the method at the same time I update the Monster Infusion FAQ to its final version. I've been able to reproduce the method 12 out of 17 times, so I'm missing something still. Once I know exactly why it works when it does and doesn't when it doesn't, I will post the method immediately.

What I can tell you:
This 'method' will allow you to view all cutscenes which play during your first run of the game (the ones that magically -don't play- during closed-gate replays. It resets everything 100%, including the Arch Steppe events and Live Trigger.

It isn't a huge thing, but it might be nice for people who wish to enjoy the full story again, legitimately.

Cheers; -Saku
\_(ツ)_/

Reaper_ExE
4 years ago#19
12 out of 17 times are still pretty good odds, being that you discovered it, this is a pretty big discovery, afaik, no one knows any workaround for it
PSN = Ace_ExE85

sakurayule
4 years ago#20
Reaper_ExE posted...
12 out of 17 times are still pretty good odds, being that you discovered it, this is a pretty big discovery, afaik, no one knows any workaround for it

Not really; it means I'm missing something, and as a FAQ writer, incomplete or incorrect information is unacceptable. :)
\_(ツ)_/
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. I just got the Mog Clock [AND] the Dragonhide Backpack!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived