Do lot of people here use the "evened odds" paradigm?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Do lot of people here use the "evened odds" paradigm?

User Info: HappyBull

HappyBull
3 years ago#1
SYN/SAB/MED setup? It seems legit but maybe I should be using something different?

User Info: ArmaLeyvaten

ArmaLeyvaten
3 years ago#2
Maybe in XIII, but in XIII-2 where all the battles are easy.......I wouldn't even do it if the SYN was a monster. But maybe that's just me :/

User Info: e4josh

e4josh
3 years ago#3
Agreed. In XIII Its basically an essential when you want to debuff, but in XIII-2 I wouldn't recommend it as the game is very easy (maybe use that for certain boss battles)... If your looking to switch it up, I personally use SAB/SYN/RAV... Debuffs, Buffs, Raises the chain gauge. Even though SAB raises the chain, its still good to use a RAV seeing as once you have fully buffed your party and debuffed your enemy, you should be very close to staggering your opponent... But then again, the SAB/SYN roles are very uneeded in XIII-2, games too easy imo.

But if your looking to play abit defensive if you encounter a very strong enemy, I would say you should use SAB/SYN/SEN so you can buff, debuff, and have a tank to sponge all that attacks.
@JoshuaMarshy tweeeeeeet
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Do lot of people here use the "evened odds" paradigm?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I'm playing! spoilersFooFightersFan36/26 2:15PM