Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?

User Info: hisroyalbonkess

hisroyalbonkess
3 years ago#1
Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts? - Results (74 votes)
Final Fantasy
64.86% (48 votes)
Kingdom Hearts
35.14% (26 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Your choice
I know now, without a doubt, that Kingdom Hearts... is the best game series ever! - hisroyalbonkess
Youtube:hisroyalbonkess

User Info: XXI_World

XXI_World
3 years ago#2
Both.
PSN: charlottexxi
http://charlottexxi.deviantart.com/

User Info: hisroyalbonkess

hisroyalbonkess
3 years ago#3
Watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R43C6p6QAes&feature=c4-overview&list=UUIxSLadFfDm5rihs-3W8xmw
I know now, without a doubt, that Kingdom Hearts... is the best game series ever! - hisroyalbonkess
Youtube:hisroyalbonkess

User Info: Aya Brea

Aya Brea
3 years ago#4
I don't consider either "great" these days, and FF arguably even "good", but I consider KH even less so, so FF for me.
Take your time or you lose, this is my game, my rules. I can see obviously, baby you don't know what it's like to be me.

User Info: KadeAuron

KadeAuron
3 years ago#5
Aya Brea posted...
I don't consider either "great" these days, and FF arguably even "good", but I consider KH even less so, so FF for me.

FF doing fine... been liking the games lately... and for kingdom i just like the origional and 2 i don't look at anything else so final fantasy.
Psn: KadeAuron {} Pawn Name: Elizah(Give meh reviews... want's to buy skins.)

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
3 years ago#6
Kingdom Hearts has a convoluted plotline and it's spread out on multiple different platforms. That alone is a major turnoff from the series. Really loved the gameplay of KH1, but got kind of tired with KH2.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I'm playing! spoilersFooFightersFan36/26 2:15PM