Protection for the back touchpad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Protection for the back touchpad?

User Info: arthur8642

arthur8642
5 years ago#1
What kinds of things are people doing to protect the rear touchpad as well as the front screen?

I can't think of a good armor design for it.
derekfishbowl posted...
I don't understand why the Vita is failing so hard. I mean, it has two analog sticks!

User Info: Rolen74

Rolen74
5 years ago#2
That's very silly.
Milk-a-whaaaaaaaaa!?

User Info: segata_sanshiro

segata_sanshiro
5 years ago#3
1. Keep your fingernails clipped.
2. Don't set it down on a pile of rocks
3. Buy a case and put the Vita in it whenever you aren't using it.

User Info: ThrobbyRash

ThrobbyRash
5 years ago#4
Rolen74 posted...
That's very silly.
"TouchPad Protector/Case Needed – The screen won’t scratch, but the back will. After a month of use I’ve noticed a few scratches on the back touchpad. So you shouldn’t sit it down without putting it in a case."

User Info: Bromios158

Bromios158
5 years ago#5
Here is the link to answer your question, this has been debated before: http://www.gamespot.com/playstation-vita/forum/we-got-screen-protectors-for-the-uh-screen-but-what-about-the-back-touch-pad-61807796/?page=0

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
5 years ago#6
The only set i seen with front+back was on Amazon. But it only has 1 review, and the quality doesnt seem too great. (Plus its like 6$ shipping ontop of the 8$ price <_<)

Its not like i look at the back of my system ever lol (Nor do i sit it on tables or anything without anything under it). Unless some better quality ones come out, ill just take the chance of not using one
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing: UMvC3, Saints Row 3, Disgaea 4, Mario Kart 7, MGS:HD, KoF 13, DC Universe, Skyrim, BlazBlue CS

User Info: Semi45a

Semi45a
5 years ago#7
protect your rear

User Info: endoflevelboss

endoflevelboss
5 years ago#8
I was hoping for a protector to put onto the memory card before inserting it into the Vita.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Protection for the back touchpad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived