How to get your free 250mb data session (yes FEB qualifies)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How to get your free 250mb data session (yes FEB qualifies)

User Info: ashphoenix77

ashphoenix77
5 years ago#11
yah thats why im not even activating the 3g unless i reeeaaaaly want it..i can tether through my phone...so your not really getting a free game...just paying for the game and getting one month free service...ill just buy stardust myself
Xbox 360 :Avendosorra / PSN: Avendosora
35 - Idol-- Account Created Monday, April 4, 2005 6:24 PM

User Info: Nepherael

Nepherael
5 years ago#12
Don't know about anyone else here but I'm feeling pretty smug about this after Garfield literally called me stupid about 6 times in a few different topcs
PSN: Nepherael /// I dig RPG's and quite a few other genres Down for MP, Add me if you like.
Current donations: 2 Wii's, 1 360, 1 PSP, 1 orig. DS, 1 DSi XL

User Info: Nepherael

Nepherael
5 years ago#13
ashphoenix77 posted...
yah thats why im not even activating the 3g unless i reeeaaaaly want it..i can tether through my phone...so your not really getting a free game...just paying for the game and getting one month free service...ill just buy stardust myself

I'm debating about it myself. I could buy stardust but then if I ever decide to activate it that's money out the door =/
PSN: Nepherael /// I dig RPG's and quite a few other genres Down for MP, Add me if you like.
Current donations: 2 Wii's, 1 360, 1 PSP, 1 orig. DS, 1 DSi XL

User Info: myer7025

myer7025
5 years ago#14
It not worth it.

Im passing on that 3g deal.
PSN:Myer7025

User Info: Man_Phan

Man_Phan
5 years ago#15
bump

User Info: PS360Lover

PS360Lover
5 years ago#16
If some of us activated, paid, and were already billed the $14.99 shouldnt we get the redemption code shortly after activating the free plan on top of it? Will they actually make us wait a month? We technically paid for it already.

User Info: majorscud

majorscud
5 years ago#17
PS360Lover posted...
If some of us activated, paid, and were already billed the $14.99 shouldnt we get the redemption code shortly after activating the free plan on top of it? Will they actually make us wait a month? We technically paid for it already.

SSD download code sent after paid month is over.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
5 years ago#18
Nepherael posted...
Snoopydance posted...
I requested a sticky. Anyone else that wants to can as well. ("Message detail > request sticky" if you don't know how)

I wish I had the user privileges to request sticky. Here's another bump because someone just made a topic asking how again

I'll do it for you then :)
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: myer7025

myer7025
5 years ago#19
The free game is $15. So you might as well just pay for the game.
PSN:Myer7025

User Info: BLarkins111

BLarkins111
5 years ago#20
Pretty lame we have to wait 30 days to get the free game though.
PSN: Shankapotamus84
XBOX Live: GunnerOne 84
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How to get your free 250mb data session (yes FEB qualifies)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived