How to transfer PSP saves to vita through PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How to transfer PSP saves to vita through PC

User Info: Nepherael

Nepherael
5 years ago#1
Ok I had some issues with this but here you go

1. Start a psp game on your vita and create a save file (doesn't matter what you just need a save)

2. Connect it to PC and open content manager

3. Transfer the save to the PC

4. Find out where that save was transferred to (you can also open content manager options on yor PV by clicking it in the taskbar down at the bottom right and it will have a folder listed). The folder is usually:

C:/> users > username > documents > PSVITA > PSAVEDATA > (a folder that just has numbers and letters) > in here is where you should find the psp saves

5. Plug your PSP into your PC and find your save files ( folder is in PSP > SAVEDATA)

6. Transfer the saves you want (or all of them) to the folder on PC that we found where the vita backs the psp saves to (the letter/number folder in PSAVEDATA)

7. Open content manager on vita and choose PC -> PSVITA

8. Choose applications > psp saves and check mark all the ones you want on your vita

Congratulations! You can now get all your psp saves on your vita
PSN: Nepherael /// I dig RPG's and quite a few other genres Down for MP, Add me if you like.
Current donations: 2 Wii's, 1 360, 1 PSP, 1 orig. DS, 1 DSi XL

User Info: _Ultimate_Sora_

_Ultimate_Sora_
5 years ago#2
Hooray! Now if only P1 would get a price drop :< that's the only game I've bought as a umd Dx
PSN: Airaa-

Nepherael
5 years ago#3
_Ultimate_Sora_ posted...
Hooray! Now if only P1 would get a price drop :< that's the only game I've bought as a umd Dx

Haha I would expect big price drops in about 3 weeks. I think they'll leave them up there for the big launch to secure sales but then start giving us some good sales
PSN: Nepherael /// I dig RPG's and quite a few other genres Down for MP, Add me if you like.

Nepherael
5 years ago#4
Bump for people who haven't seen this

User Info: _Ultimate_Sora_

_Ultimate_Sora_
5 years ago#5
Nepherael posted...

Haha I would expect big price drops in about 3 weeks. I think they'll leave them up there for the big launch to secure sales but then start giving us some good sales

I hope they do before P4 drops :x if not I'll be losing my life or a couple of months.
PSN: Airaa-

User Info: GeassMaster

GeassMaster
5 years ago#6
Nepherael posted...

I hope they do before P4 drops :x if not I'll be losing my life or a couple of months.

Atlus has said many times that they are not going to drop the price of their games because they were highly effected by PSP piracy. If anything it will be months before they even decide to drop the price of the games there.

Nepherael
5 years ago#7
Aww I thought I was gonna be one of the cool kids that got a topic sticky'd =(

User Info: UserNameStolen

UserNameStolen
5 years ago#8
Nepherael posted...
Aww I thought I was gonna be one of the cool kids that got a topic sticky'd =(

Still is a helpful topic for many im sure. Thanks.
PSN; villainous711 3DS: 1160-9736-7444

Nepherael
5 years ago#9
Bump in case anyone is scratching their heads

Nepherael
5 years ago#10
Bump for today
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How to transfer PSP saves to vita through PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived