What can I do without no memory card?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What can I do without no memory card?

User Info: enkeixpress_

enkeixpress_
5 years ago#1
I'm asking this because I'll be receving my Vita in around an hour from now.. problem is, I won't have any games for it or memory card as I'm waiting for them to arrive from choicesuk.com.. and they haven't even been posted yet lol..

I know I obviously can't play any demos.. but I can at least use the browser, right? How about that welcome park, can I play that? =/

Just let me know what I can do on the system without no memory card, please. :)
Sometimes at night.. I like to get naked, cover myself in baby oil & pretend I'm a slug.

User Info: Semi45a

Semi45a
5 years ago#2
so do the choices suck there?
Special Olympics is like Taco Bell, everyone's a winner
I was once told to get a life... so I went out and bought myself a vita...

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
5 years ago#3
i think dynasty warriors can be played without a memory card
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428

User Info: JOMMY999

JOMMY999
5 years ago#4

some titles could play without the memory card i believe . sony should add just like 1gb or 2gb with the console but again we know why they havent ^^

User Info: Shadowfxd2

Shadowfxd2
5 years ago#5

some titles could play without the memory card i believe . sony should add just like 1gb or 2gb with the console but again we know why they havent ^^

another fine Sony cash grab?

User Info: ethsfan

ethsfan
5 years ago#6
Can you use the system without one? cos don't u have to download the update as soon as you get the system

enkeixpress_
5 years ago#7
Semi45a posted...
so do the choices suck there?

huh? where?

I pre-ordered my games & memory card from choicesuk.com because they were selling 'em at the cheapest anywhere.

16gb memory card for £34.99
Uncharted: Golden Abyss for £34.99
WipEout 2048 for £26.99

I've also got Asphalt: Injection for £17.99 from play.com which was dispatched yesterday.. so I might receive that today.. but of course I won't be able to play without a memory card, well I might be able to, I don't know..
Sometimes at night.. I like to get naked, cover myself in baby oil & pretend I'm a slug.

enkeixpress_
5 years ago#8
ethsfan posted...
Can you use the system without one? cos don't u have to download the update as soon as you get the system

omg, you do as well.. oh no, I'm screwed. :(

I can only hope that Asphalt: Injection doesn't need a memory card.. otherwise all I'll be able to do is flick through the menus & admire the pretty screen lol

JOMMY999
5 years ago#9

enkeixpress_ posted...
ethsfan posted...

omg, you do as well.. oh no, I'm screwed. :(
---

yeah you will need it anyway. so i think go out and grab 4gb one for now today.

JOMMY999
5 years ago#10

when you turn vita on first time , it will ask you that you got your psn account. you could just choose ' no ' and start the system without it and it will go to temp account. so i dont think you need to update if you don't use psn.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What can I do without no memory card?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived