PS1 support "how long could it possibly be oh my god" countdown.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PS1 support "how long could it possibly be oh my god" countdown.

User Info: Snoopydance

Snoopydance
5 years ago#1
There are currently 50 possible days for PS1 support to come to the Vita before "this summer" is explicitly a lie. Yay!

Prince Shondronai 5 years ago#2
It's always summer, somewhere.
One of us. One of us. One of us.

Snoopydance
5 years ago#3
Prince Shondronai posted...
It's always summer, somewhere.

Well, that's not true. 50% of the year it's summer somewhere. But "this summer" means the summer of this year, and there's just no way they meant the summer of a different hemisphere.

edit: Just looking it up again, some places like China have a slightly longer or different definition of summer, but like when we're in spring, nowhere is summer, I don't think...
---

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
5 years ago#4
I know what you mean. I have almost $40 on my PSN account waiting to be spent on PS1 classics. It might end up being less, should I experience any lapses of discipline while waiting for PS1 support.
"I thought gameplay was the primary selling point of video games"........................."You thought wrong."

Snoopydance
5 years ago#5
^ I already bought almost all the ones I wanted to play via Mediago or PS3. There was a sale in like March on FF games and they were all half price. I caved and played through FF8 but the rest are just waiting for Vita support... sad how long it's taking.

User Info: MidgardDragon99

MidgardDragon99
5 years ago#6
And already we have a pretty reliable rumor that it will happen at Gamescom, so of those 50 days we'll likely have a more precise timeframe within about 15.
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon

Snoopydance
5 years ago#7
MidgardDragon99 posted...
And already we have a pretty reliable rumor that it will happen at Gamescom, so of those 50 days we'll likely have a more precise timeframe within about 15.

Is there any reason to think it's reliable?

49 days.

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
5 years ago#8
Snoopydance posted...
^ I already bought almost all the ones I wanted to play via Mediago or PS3. There was a sale in like March on FF games and they were all half price. I caved and played through FF8 but the rest are just waiting for Vita support... sad how long it's taking.

Lucky you. I don't have a PS3 or PSP so my only choice is to keep waiting. Also, How much $ is each Final Fantasy? I am interested in downloading FF VI though FF IX. Anyways, 49 more days it is!
"I thought gameplay was the primary selling point of video games"........................."You thought wrong."

Snoopydance
5 years ago#9
lunchEATSyou posted...
Snoopydance posted...

Lucky you. I don't have a PS3 or PSP so my only choice is to keep waiting. Also, How much $ is each Final Fantasy? I am interested in downloading FF VI though FF IX. Anyways, 49 more days it is!

FF 7-9 are 9.99 each. They were like five bucks with PS+ in the sale a long time ago (I got a free PS+ code and used it just for that sale).

User Info: Verve

Verve
5 years ago#10
Sony Computer Entertainment has a Press conference at Gamescom on Aug. 14th. Much like past Press conferences I am willing to bet, during it they will say " PS1 Classics are NOW available on the PSN store so go get them... blah, blah, blah,..." So the countdown is most likely 11 days.
3DS FC: Verve - 4854 7572 6040 PM me if you add me
Games: MK7, TC:GRSW, SMT:DSO, LOZ:OOT, SM3DL, TOTA and a boatload of DS games.. PSN:Verve GT: data d0g
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PS1 support "how long could it possibly be oh my god" countdown.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived