I really Like This System but Sony....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I really Like This System but Sony....

User Info: crawdad

crawdad
5 years ago#21
I spose.

I just feel like I'm holding out for something I don't even know if it'll come or not.
i7 920 @ 2.66GHz | GTX 560ti 1280MB Twin Frozr III 448 Core OC Edition | 6GBDDR3 RAM@ 1333hz | Dell UltraSharp U2410 24-inch |
Gamertag:Gojirra, PSN:Gojirra102

User Info: gray_fox_00

gray_fox_00
5 years ago#22
I'm not really surprised about the memory card thing since this is how it was supposed to be. We found a work around that let you do it on one card without having to do a backup, they patched it to work the way they originally said it would.

I am however disappointed in the PSOne classics roll out. It's like they've subsidized the sparse upcoming game list by holding back PSOne games so they can say they have new releases to the Vita.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

User Info: Quiotu

Quiotu
5 years ago#23
crawdad posted...
I spose.

I just feel like I'm holding out for something I don't even know if it'll come or not.

Your original complaint was about the memory cards, which were already locked to an account but had a workaround, and Sony essentially blocked the workaround. Now I know people would've preferred a warning, but the cards being locked was their design all along. You can't blame them for plugging up an exploit.

As for the games... I didn't even know if you were mad about that or not. Does seem like they're trying hard to balance things out, and it was their own forums that announced it first. They do seem to listen if there's enough outrage, but you have to complain in the right place.
Just one call will cure it all. Take my toll, and break my fall.
Come and join my little war. You could be my broken whore.

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
5 years ago#24
Seriously just when i think Sony couldn't be dumber, they do crap like this.

Sony doesn't live up to its customers expectations, Sony is bad. Sony surpasses their customers expectations, Sony is still bad. Haters gonna hate.

I'm not sure what kind of expectations they have been surpassing lately.
The Japanese don't celebrate Christmas. - Sailor Goon
6 + 4 = 11 - Sailor Goon

User Info: LaZyFuRy

LaZyFuRy
5 years ago#25
Megaman Omega posted...
Seriously just when i think Sony couldn't be dumber, they do crap like this.

Sony doesn't live up to its customers expectations, Sony is bad. Sony surpasses their customers expectations, Sony is still bad. Haters gonna hate.

I'm not sure what kind of expectations they have been surpassing lately.

Since it's still confusing people... He was simply stating that they're surpassing people's expectations of how they can't get any sh****er with what they're doing.

He was being sarcastic.
"if u cant live with yourself then who would you live with? and who would pay the bills?" - shadowaurelia

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
5 years ago#26
Funny how Nintendo gets a free pass with all their bad decisions, hmm?

You must have not been around for the 3DS launch.
The Japanese don't celebrate Christmas. - Sailor Goon
6 + 4 = 11 - Sailor Goon
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I really Like This System but Sony....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived