Replace with Vita or 3000?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Replace with Vita or 3000?

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
5 years ago#11
I wouldn't buy a new PSP, but a used one will probably last you a good while for half the price.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: Dorami

Dorami
5 years ago#12
That was supposed to be Disgaea 3, not Disgaea 4.

P4G comes out in November, not too far away, though I wonder if Sony will cave and drop the Vita price before then despite its statement to the contrary.
"The Bible tends to be printed on special thin paper to allow it to be read without divine intervention."

User Info: Superlaserman

Superlaserman
5 years ago#13
Probably not. Bundles are serving that purpose. Work just as well anyhow.
Anywho I'd say get a vita. You may not end up replaying your umd games, and I'm all for securing ability to play new games over replaying old ones. Pick a good bundle, Assassins creed looks like the best we can preorder atm, and you should have a good bit of time to save up. Btw, thats wifi vita, 4gig mem, and game for 250. Much cheaper then standard cost.
Psn Reysol981
Currently playing; Blazblue CS Extend, Darksiders 2, Dark Souls

User Info: DaMan1900

DaMan1900
5 years ago#14
GS has the madden bundle plus Hot Shots Golf and a 4GB memory card for $250 this week. if you really want to try out the vita now is a good time

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/consoles/playstation-vita-wi-fi-madden-nfl-13-bundle/102636
Ex Sony Fanboy

User Info: GardianBou

GardianBou
5 years ago#15
Buy both.

$130 for the PSP ($80 for a used one)

$250 for Vita. Use the PSP to play all you're PSP games.

No need to wastefully spend money rebuying games you already have.
Laptop: Alienware M17x | i7 920xm @ 3.6ghz | 12gb DDR3 1333mhz | CrossfireX 6990m 2gb @ 845mhz | 17" 1920 by 1200 | 2x 500GB HDD + OCZ Agility 3 120gb |
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Replace with Vita or 3000?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived