I'm Having A Baby!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I'm Having A Baby!!!

User Info: GreenSF49

GreenSF49
4 years ago#21
Compass posted...
Just make sure you name it something with some geek-cred. Kairi or Zelda if it's a girl for cuteness. Sora or Link if it's a boy, so that he'll get beat up daily, making him into a man ahead of schedule. Good luck.

or Kratos or Nathan MuthaF***in DRAKE! if boy.
Am a BEAST! [insert nike logo here]

User Info: GigaVolts

GigaVolts
4 years ago#22
Congrats. Have fun. The Wii U board told me that if I connect a Wii U to a PS3 via USB, you get a Vita baby
The Official GigaVolts Seal of Approval
http://i.imgur.com/WgB8X.png

User Info: gkaiser25

gkaiser25
4 years ago#23
Congrats that vita will come in handy especially during doctor visits and hospital stays and sleepless nights with the baby

User Info: plo617

plo617
4 years ago#24
Congratulations TC! The Vita might be your best friend now. Your trips to the bathroom are almost guaranteed to get extended by at least 30%. And I hope you got the accidental protection warranty, you might need it in a year or two.

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
4 years ago#25
Disruptive posting much?

Disruptive posting is when lots of users post the same one-liner over and over again. If that happens, mods will delete it for disruptive posting so it is EVEN MORE DISRUPTIVE because it now says [This message was deleted...] over and over again, without the signatures that diluted the spam.
Most publishes have nothing to do with the games they publish. - Sailor Goon
The Vita pushed out more launches than 3DS in the same time frame. - Sailor Goon

User Info: Correy

Correy
4 years ago#26
Congratulations OP.
http://endlesscrisis.wordpress.com/
^ A fun new RPG with oldschool elements.

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
4 years ago#27
Congrats. And good luck. I had to sneak gaming in when my kids were little.

I remember buying GTA:VC and having to stop playing when my daughter walked in and wanted to sit with me. I would give her the 2nd controller and just drive around until she left, then shot everybody in sight, lol.

My son cut his gaming teeth on platformers. I would let him push the jump button while I played.

Take alot of pics, they are super adorable when they start gaming. But they grow up WAY too fast.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
4 years ago#28
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Congrats. And good luck. I had to sneak gaming in when my kids were little.

I remember buying GTA:VC and having to stop playing when my daughter walked in and wanted to sit with me. I would give her the 2nd controller and just drive around until she left

This is so ****ing cute.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.

User Info: Mordenheim

Mordenheim
4 years ago#29
Conglaturation!!

A WINNER IS YOU!!

Seriously, though, congratulations. Being a parent and a gamer is actually kind of awesome. :)
Now I had the answer to the question: what lay at the center of all the threads to my story? It was myself.

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#30
congrats
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita
Assassins Creed 3 Liberation Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6W2A3LL14o
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I'm Having A Baby!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived