Any genre that you want to like, but hard to get into as a whole?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any genre that you want to like, but hard to get into as a whole?

User Info: VerySolidusSnak

VerySolidusSnak
5 years ago#1
To me, I would say RPG's. I like some, like the Final Fantasy's, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, and Tales of the Abyss. But generally, some don't hook me as much as I want them to. Tales of the Abyss, as I mentioned above, is good but sometimes it's hard to spend a long time playing it. I bought the game in May (or March?) and I'm only 40 hours in, and still much has to be done.

VerySolidusSnak
5 years ago#2
And strategy/tactical games.

User Info: Vs1991

Vs1991
5 years ago#3
Western RPGs

User Info: LegendXP

LegendXP
5 years ago#4
Stealth. I'm trying to play through Metal Gear Solid for the first time ever..ad I suck at it. I'm just so inpatient.
You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?

VerySolidusSnak
5 years ago#5
LegendXP posted...
Stealth. I'm trying to play through Metal Gear Solid for the first time ever..ad I suck at it. I'm just so inpatient.

Oh, Stealth is my favorite genre and Metal Gear Solid is my FAVORITE franchise. There's always a lot of suspense and many different ways to play.

VerySolidusSnak
5 years ago#6
VerySolidusSnak posted...
And strategy/tactical games.

I also forgot to mention fighting games...So that's 3 genres that I want to really enjoy.

User Info: Alias_Nemesis

Alias_Nemesis
5 years ago#7
I like and LOVE and always have been a fan of the Final Fantasy Franchises and Persona 3 and 4.

i agree with you 100% TC, but somedays, i feel like i'm under the weather and its the BEST time to play and spend hours on the FF or Persona game...but something...somehwere i might be able to do something even MORE fun.

The point i'm trying to make it that we go A.D.D LOL Its normal.\

But when i do play jRPGs like FF or Persona or KH, i wait until its the best day (time) to play when i'm in an awesome mood. During this time, i play my jRPGs for HOURS AND HOURS! xD

Just my 2 cent :)
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : Borderlands 2 (PC), The Little King Story (Vita) and Tales of the Abyss (3DS)]

VerySolidusSnak
5 years ago#8
Alias_nemesis posted...
I like and LOVE and always have been a fan of the Final Fantasy Franchises and Persona 3 and 4.

i agree with you 100% TC, but somedays, i feel like i'm under the weather and its the BEST time to play and spend hours on the FF or Persona game...but something...somehwere i might be able to do something even MORE fun.

The point i'm trying to make it that we go A.D.D LOL Its normal.\

But when i do play jRPGs like FF or Persona or KH, i wait until its the best day (time) to play when i'm in an awesome mood. During this time, i play my jRPGs for HOURS AND HOURS! xD

Just my 2 cent :)

Wow, I really like this post. I think that this is exactly how I feel.

User Info: Desrtw0lf

Desrtw0lf
5 years ago#9
Eh, doesn't happen too often with me. I suppose if there are any, I don't like them because I suck at them
-Desert Wolf
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any genre that you want to like, but hard to get into as a whole?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived