The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

So people have totally forgot about LBP Vita already? That game is amazing...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So people have totally forgot about LBP Vita already? That game is amazing...

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#21
It was good for two weeks, then the initial 'omg, an actual Vita game!!' hype wore off and I realised its not actually that fun.

Are you pretending that you have a Vita?
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png

User Info: Sp8cemanSpiff

Sp8cemanSpiff
4 years ago#22
I really like it, but the match making / loading times are killing this game for me. They really need to get that sorted out. When my system goes to sleep while loading a level, something is just very, very wrong.
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis

User Info: mcsmellington

mcsmellington
4 years ago#23
LuminescentRule posted...
It was good for two weeks, then the initial 'omg, an actual Vita game!!' hype wore off and I realised its not actually that fun.

You can add me if you like, it's McSmellington. I think the M and the S are capitalised, but I'm not 100% sure. I've owned these games:

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- AC:L
- Disgaea 3
- MGS:HD

I think that's it. I might have missed one or two. Still, check my profile if you like, I should have trophies from most, if not all of them. Once you've had a look, let me know if you still think I'm pretending to own a Vita. Just because I don't think the sun shines out of Sony's ass, doesn't make me a troll or anything. I'm just realistic, and don't have any problems criticising Sony for their mistakes and problems.
GT: McPoo

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#24

You can add me if you like, it's McSmellington. I think the M and the S are capitalised, but I'm not 100% sure. I've owned these games:

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- Disgaea 3

I think that's it. I might have missed one or two. Still, check my profile if you like, I should have trophies from most, if not all of them. Once you've had a look, let me know if you still think I'm pretending to own a Vita. Just because I don't think the sun shines out of Sony's ass, doesn't make me a troll or anything. I'm just realistic, and don't have any problems criticising Sony for their mistakes and problems.

Actually, I see no Vita game...
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
4 years ago#25

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- Disgaea 3

LMAO.
U really see what u want to see in ur own little world dont u?
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png

mcsmellington
4 years ago#26

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- Disgaea 3

That's because you don't have a Vita to view my profile with ;)

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#27
mcsmellington posted...

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- Disgaea 3

Lol, so you really don't have a Vita?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

mcsmellington
4 years ago#28

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- Disgaea 3

Lol, so you really don't have a Vita?

Like I said, if you'd like to take a (proper) look at my profile, feel free. I've had a Vita since UK launch, and been disappointed with it since about a month after that.

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
4 years ago#29
mcsmellington posted...
Like I said, if you'd like to take a (proper) look at my profile, feel free. I've had a Vita since UK launch, and been disappointed with it since about a month after that.

He wont do that. He might actually get proven wrong again, and he hates that.
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png

mcsmellington
4 years ago#30
squatch22 posted...
mcsmellington posted...

He wont do that. He might actually get proven wrong again, and he hates that.

I know, he's got to be one of the worst posters I've seen on here. I actually prefer some of the trolls to his incessant Sony fanboy routine.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So people have totally forgot about LBP Vita already? That game is amazing...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived