Help me name this Vita game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Help me name this Vita game?

User Info: Luminous_Arc

Luminous_Arc
4 years ago#1
Today I was at Bestbuy killing half an hour and there was a Vita for testing and there was a game that resembled super smash. There were four characters in some battlefield kind of map, I didn't recognize any of the characters but the one selected for me had a red sword. It was pretty fun and I want to look into it further.

Does anyone know this game?

User Info: rebelleader13

rebelleader13
4 years ago#2
Luminous_Arc posted...
Today I was at Bestbuy killing half an hour and there was a Vita for testing and there was a game that resembled super smash. There were four characters in some battlefield kind of map, I didn't recognize any of the characters but the one selected for me had a red sword. It was pretty fun and I want to look into it further.

Trolololol?
A leader is always a work in progress.

User Info: XphoenixedgeX

XphoenixedgeX
4 years ago#3
Trollerific

User Info: iCeThEeCrEaToR7

iCeThEeCrEaToR7
4 years ago#4
Luminous_Arc posted...

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Its coming out November 20th
PSN: iCeThEeCrEaToR7
"This will be over in a nano second" Zero-UMvC3
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Help me name this Vita game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived