Wii U vs Vita

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: darkstar4221

darkstar4221
4 years ago#41
Angemon_23 posted...
simple question, do i sell my wii u preorder and get a vita? or keep it, and play mario?

Step 1: Get a job.
Step 2: Get both.

Umm were in terrible recession, unless he lives in a state that has plenty of job opportunities, I would agree with you (which is very few). Most people are not going to buy a Wii-U because of the terrible economy, did you see the sales figure for retail video games? Very low. So yeah deciding between one of these choices probably means he has a limited amount of funds.

User Info: NathanisDrake

NathanisDrake
4 years ago#42
jairusmonillas posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Reasons to get a Wii U:

- Comes with bluray player
- Backwards compatable with Gamecube
- Departure from unweidly controllers
- Totally next gen and won't be outclassed by current gen systems

Oh wait it has none of those things? ... wow the Wii U sucks!

Wii U will flop so bad its not even next gen lol

^The incredible stupidity and ignorance of Sony fanboys summed up in one quote.They don't call em' the worst fanboys of the bunch for nothing!
[=[3ds]=]
[o+[__].::]
+ (+.[VITA].::) = *EXPLODES*

User Info: CLOUDSTRlFE

CLOUDSTRlFE
4 years ago#43
If you like portable games comes and small not bulky one that you can play everywhere choose PSVITA then if you are a hard core games go for WiiU but for me WiiU is to bulky

User Info: gray_fox_00

gray_fox_00
4 years ago#44
Man_Phan posted...
From: jairusmonillas | Posted: 11/12/2012 1:19:57 PM | #015
Wii U has yet to have any great exclusive to offer. It's easily going to flop so bad.

It's gonna flop so bad all the pre-orders are sold out and it will sell more than Vita in it's first three months. Don't forget it's launching with Mario and a Monster Hunter game ( in Japan ).

While I won't deny system sales are amazing already, the Wii did the same. Couldn't buy it anywhere where it first came out because they were so back ordered on it. Then I look at the games I have for it. LoZ games, Metroid games, NSMB doesn't interest me, got SSBB, No More Heroes 1/2, Harvey Birdman, and Tales of Symphonia. The rest all my wives party games, ____ing mama, and fitness games. Their handhelds have more games I want to play.

There's just not a lot that interests me on the Wii and the Wii U looks to be the same. It offers a few Nintendo exclusives, but the rest are games I have no interest in and games I can get on my PS3 minus the Wii U Pad add ons. I don't think my wife is planning to pick it up either.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived