I own 5/6 of the Vita games they are giving away for free to Plus Users.......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I own 5/6 of the Vita games they are giving away for free to Plus Users.......

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
4 years ago#21
TinyTim123 posted...
How do I find the free games? I mean, I went to Gravity Rush, for example,and it's $35.99 for me. Sorry, I don't usually play anything online, but my brother got PS+ for his PS3, and since we share the same PSN ID...

Plus launches next week.

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
4 years ago#22
AH, my bad. Thanks for the info. I saw all the PS+ topics and thought it was here for we who have the Vita already.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: Abiz_

Abiz_
4 years ago#23
I own 3/6. So kinda interested in this.
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior

User Info: MrPoppadopolis

MrPoppadopolis
4 years ago#24
The games will change in a month or so, I have 3/6. Its ok. But Im liking how its shaping up and Im going to join Plus on friday (payday), and get some ps3 games too while I have it. Totally worth it now.
PSN - S1lentsurviv0r
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I own 5/6 of the Vita games they are giving away for free to Plus Users.......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived