First Call of Duty Review.. 4/10

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. First Call of Duty Review.. 4/10

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
5 years ago#11
steevo_669 posted...
do you purposely look for a bad review on a vita game and post it here?

Ah, the paranoia sets in. Anyone posting a bad review must be looking for bad news.

Anyway, Kitt is one of the least-biased people here. He owns a 3DS and Vita, and usually creates the weekly sales topics for each.

*edit*
Trust me, you'll know when the trolls start setting in. You'll see topics like "BLOPS Declassified Bombing in Reviews", "Disappointed with CoD - Selling my Vita", "BLOPS Declassified - Another Disappointment from the Vita", and the like.
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey

User Info: steevo_669

steevo_669
5 years ago#12
XphoenixedgeX posted...
steevo_669 posted...

Dont sweat it man. If you like the game, who cares what someone else thinks?

true that. i was just curious cause i had seen tc's messages before and they all seemed to be negative things on the vita like he gets off on it.

User Info: kdiz4321

kdiz4321
5 years ago#13
Enigma149 posted...
steevo_669 posted...

Ah, the paranoia sets in. Anyone posting a bad review must be looking for bad news.

Anyway, Kitt is one of the least-biased people here. He owns a 3DS and Vita, and usually creates the weekly sales topics for each.

Not to mention that everyone has been waiting for CoD:BO reviews for awhile, to either confirm or deny the general feeling that the game was going to be really bad. Just because someone posted the bad review doesn't make them a troll.
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
5 years ago#14
Yeah the sp content is like a f you to the fans, but mp looks good and fun, im sure it will have a good amount of sales and next year a better developer will create a way better cod experience on the go.
PS3: arclouksx. -Currently playing:Nothing at all.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png

User Info: _Candice_

_Candice_
5 years ago#15
TheBlackBat7 posted...
LOL! Yet it'll continue to sell hundreds of thousands of copies in NA alone.

Im doubtful that there are even THAT many Vitas sold in the states.

User Info: Kitt Thrust

Kitt Thrust
5 years ago#16
i was just curious cause i had seen tc's messages before and they all seemed to be negative things on the vita like he gets off on it.

What? LOL. I love my Vita but CoD is obviously a severely flawed game and certainly not worth the $50 they're asking for it.
http://i.imgur.com/PpZDX.jpg

User Info: HugsAllAround

HugsAllAround
5 years ago#17
Remember about 6 months ago when the devs said that COD on the Vita will be a real "game changer"? Good times, good times.

User Info: mike_411

mike_411
5 years ago#18
I'll wait for the OFFICIAL review, AKA the ign review. XD

That said, I doubt the score will be much better.
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D

User Info: steevo_669

steevo_669
5 years ago#19
Kitt Thrust posted...
i was just curious cause i had seen tc's messages before and they all seemed to be negative things on the vita like he gets off on it.

What? LOL. I love my Vita but CoD is obviously a severely flawed game and certainly not worth the $50 they're asking for it.

maybe i'm confusing you w someone else lol my bad

User Info: TheJazzMan456

TheJazzMan456
5 years ago#20
Modern Combat 4 will get better reviews!
Please visit me
http://www.myspace.com/markwinfield1 http://www.facebook.com/markwinfield1online "My PSN Username:Markwinfield"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. First Call of Duty Review.. 4/10

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived