Life is good right now.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Life is good right now.

User Info: BossBang

BossBang
5 years ago#1
Just finished MGS3 right now for the first time ever. That game is an all around masterpiece, and my official favorite game of all time. Manly years were shed. *salutes*

The fact that I was able to play something of this caliber on a portable system just blows me away. The experience... Just amazing.

Thanksgiving is in a few weeks, and Christmas is right around the corner. Looking forward to family, home cooked meals, and a ton of great new releases.

I know it's early, but I'm quite thankful. Life is good.
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z

User Info: XphoenixedgeX

XphoenixedgeX
5 years ago#2
The last Boss battle might the best final boss battle of all-time. With the scenery and music. My favorite MGS game with out a doubt.

User Info: NathanisDrake

NathanisDrake
5 years ago#3
You're right about that one, Vita really is good!

Badum-Tish
Fanboys, especially SONY fanboys, are what's wrong with gaming. Not changing my sig till someone proves me wrong.

User Info: RetroFanGirl

RetroFanGirl
5 years ago#4
I never gave this one a chance, I'll probably try it on 3DS since I saw it used for fairly cheap locally.
http://imgur.com/1rQCf
^GameFAQs itself is trolling me.

User Info: XphoenixedgeX

XphoenixedgeX
5 years ago#5
RetroFanGirl posted...
I never gave this one a chance, I'll probably try it on 3DS since I saw it used for fairly cheap locally.

Any version is worth picking up. It truely is an amazing game and is worthy of the word "masterpiece".

User Info: Beetey

Beetey
5 years ago#6
Life will be good... once finals are over.

BossBang
5 years ago#7
That boss battle was fantastic, the scenery, the dialogue, the fight itself... Beautiful.

Retro, if you haven't played MGS 3 yet, definitely pick up a copy. I feel so lame right now for not having played it when it first released.

I hadn't played MGS 3 or 2 yet so I got HD edition. If you haven't played MGS 2 yet I'd say pick up HD collection, it's really good. From what I hear MGS 3 plays smoother on the Vita and looks better, but the MGS3D has updated controls and sweet looking 3D. The crouch walking from MGS 4 is in that version also.
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z

BossBang
5 years ago#8
Beetey posted...
Life will be good... once finals are over.

amen.

User Info: co1onel

co1onel
5 years ago#9
This makes me long for the days of when MGS3 was new to me again. It felt amazing.
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel

BossBang
5 years ago#10
co1onel posted...
This makes me long for the days of when MGS3 was new to me again. It felt amazing.

Still got peace walker buddy! ;)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Life is good right now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived