PSASBR Ps vita and Ps3 have same graphics.!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PSASBR Ps vita and Ps3 have same graphics.!

User Info: iCeThEeCrEaToR7

iCeThEeCrEaToR7
4 years ago#1
HOW!? TELL ME HOW damn it!!!!

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#2
because you are a sheep TC. a sheep
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)

User Info: laxnd23

laxnd23
4 years ago#3
That's technically impossible. They Vita's graphics will be much lower in terms of power than the PS3.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF

iCeThEeCrEaToR7
4 years ago#4
laxnd23 posted...
That's technically impossible. They Vita's graphics will be much lower in terms of power than the PS3.

I played the beta i swear to god they look the same!

User Info: KirbyIsAwesome

KirbyIsAwesome
4 years ago#5
LolNOPE
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"

iCeThEeCrEaToR7
4 years ago#6
TheExiled280 posted...
because you are a sheep TC. a sheep

Lol.

User Info: XphoenixedgeX

XphoenixedgeX
4 years ago#7
There will be noticeable differences, but I honestly dont care unless the Vita version doesnt run @60fps. That all that should matter in these types of games.

TheExiled280
4 years ago#8
XphoenixedgeX posted...
There will be noticeable differences, but I honestly dont care unless the Vita version doesnt run @60fps. That all that should matter in these types of games.

it runs at 60FPS
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)

iCeThEeCrEaToR7
4 years ago#9
Guyz in october guyz i played the beta and the graphics were the same bluepoint studios must be gods...

TheExiled280
4 years ago#10
iCeThEeCrEaToR7 posted...
Guyz in october guyz i played the beta and the graphics were the same bluepoint studios must be gods...

they are... and you are still a sheep....

I kid
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PSASBR Ps vita and Ps3 have same graphics.!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived