I played Gravity Rush's demo and thought it was all kinds of awesome.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I played Gravity Rush's demo and thought it was all kinds of awesome.

User Info: wwwgippal2

wwwgippal2
4 years ago#1
Think I'll like the full game?
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa

User Info: Safros93

Safros93
4 years ago#2
Probably. I liked the demo, and I loved the full game. The demo doesn't really do the game justice.

User Info: Abiz_

Abiz_
4 years ago#3
The demo is just like the full game so sure(less abilities then the full game of course). Just some people liked the game but thought it got repetitive. I would say it would be worth being a ps+ member to get it(plus the other games). If you don't already have the 5 other games.
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior

User Info: RetroFanGirl

RetroFanGirl
4 years ago#4
Its the only good original Vita game so far.
http://imgur.com/1rQCf
^GameFAQs itself is trolling me.

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#5
Safros93 posted...
Probably. I liked the demo, and I loved the full game. The demo doesn't really do the game justice.

This

In honor of Kat being announced for PSASBR, I started a 2nd playthrough today ^_^
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)

User Info: Safros93

Safros93
4 years ago#6
TheExiled280 posted...
Safros93 posted...

This

In honor of Kat being announced for PSASBR, I started a 2nd playthrough today ^_^

Same here, and I find that I'm enjoying the game quite a bit more than I did the first time, after such a long time of not having played it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I played Gravity Rush's demo and thought it was all kinds of awesome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived