Will we be able to use a PS3 and get the Vita PSN+ games before we have a Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Will we be able to use a PS3 and get the Vita PSN+ games before we have a Vita?

User Info: JLW2

JLW2
5 years ago#1
I ask this because I will be getting a Vita in January or February, and several of the free games in this first round of PSN+ for Vita will have been removed and replaced by then. If I can I will download them and delete them on my PS3 while they are a part of Plus so they will be in my history. Then when I get a Vita I would have access to them for free as long as I have PSN+
PSN: joeylw, LIVE: JLW2
Please be my friend!

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
5 years ago#2
I believe so. You can DL vita games to your PS3 to transfer so I dont see why not.

We will know for sure next week.
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative

User Info: JLW2

JLW2
5 years ago#3
I was choosing between getting a WiiU or getting both a 3DS and a Vita. Since I am now subscribed to PSN+ for the next 2 years (have almost a full year of Plus already and someone just gave me another year subscription card) I should be able to get some good use out of the Vita.

Having both portable systems, and an iPad should be great for keeping people busy in the car.
PSN: joeylw, LIVE: JLW2
Please be my friend!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Will we be able to use a PS3 and get the Vita PSN+ games before we have a Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived