What has Sony done worst in regards to the PS Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What has Sony done worst in regards to the PS Vita?

User Info: CLOUDSTRlFE

CLOUDSTRlFE
4 years ago#21
For me it's Exclusive, you know guys my PSP got stressed out because of monster hunter lol. Now I purchase Vita to play another new monster hunter series but it was first published to 3DS. =_= [lame] really I know MH first appearance on PS2 but why on Nintendo. Well anyway going to move on since there's Ragnarok Odyssey like MH and PS gameplay. I will look forward into this series and here are my current games on Vita are

Ragnarok Odyssey
Dokuro
Street Fighter X Tekken
Gravity Rush
P4G

It might be good to play if there's HDMI port on Vita or a program that can play Vita games on TV

User Info: ITP

ITP
4 years ago#22
it seems that there's a pretty big consensus about the fact that Marketing is Sony's worst offense. good to know that most people here are practical.

User Info: thompsontalker7

thompsontalker7
4 years ago#23
Marketing.

Everyone on campus is wondering what I'm playing, most people don't even know that a Vita is the PSP's successor.
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What has Sony done worst in regards to the PS Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived