The vita is a great system, too bad sony screwed it up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The vita is a great system, too bad sony screwed it up

User Info: FindmeElseweyr

FindmeElseweyr
4 years ago#1
http://kotaku.com/5963568/the-vita-is-a-great-systemtoo-bad-sony-screwed-it-up

User Info: -Equinox-

-Equinox-
4 years ago#2
Commence with the disdain on Kotaku. I agree a little, it's an awesome system yet Sony has made some horrible decisions with it. Time will tell if they will fix their marketing strategy and fully place effort into supporting it.
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.

User Info: TyrantLowKey

TyrantLowKey
4 years ago#3
VITA is awesome DESPITE Sony screwing it up. I love it. I own a 3DS and I love that also. Gaming on the go is the best. I just got me a GAEMS display for 360 and PS3. Bit expensive but money well spent.
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)

User Info: -Equinox-

-Equinox-
4 years ago#4
What is this Dragon Fantasy game the article mentioned? Haven't even heard of it before unless it was a renamed Dragons Crown?
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden(Vita) Style Savvy: Trendsetters(3DS) The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.

User Info: deathpapaya

deathpapaya
4 years ago#5
Honestly I agree.

I like my Vita.

But sony made it a clustercluck and I don't think it's ever going to recover.
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
4 years ago#6
Also, tying game data with save data is bad.

Maybe there are too few people like me who want this handheld. It still feel good so no matter :)

Edit : Also, I hope Sony stays afloat since I like the Microsoft vs Sony competition. Monopolies are bad.

User Info: Natureboy99

Natureboy99
4 years ago#7
I agree. But its not too late. I applaud Sonys efforts this last week. They are obviously trying. I'm even seeing commercials finally.
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel

User Info: _Candice_

_Candice_
4 years ago#8
Kotaku links should be bannable.

Not disagreeing with the Vitas current stance but Kotaku articles are tabloid crap.

User Info: GeassMaster

GeassMaster
4 years ago#9
_Candice_ posted...
Kotaku links should be bannable.

Not disagreeing with the Vitas current stance but Kotaku articles are tabloid crap.

They are banned on more reputable gaming forums.

I guess Sony is canceling the Vita right?
Now Playing: Ragnarok Tactics, Ragnarok Odyssey, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, Mugen Souls
I Have A Huge Backlog.

User Info: Raven-Z

Raven-Z
4 years ago#10
I agree with the memory card thing. There should have been 8gb internal memory as was initially announced. Non-proprietary memory cards in larger sizes for smaller prices. I put a 1tb laptop drive in my PS3 for 60, I can buy a 32gb Vita card for the same amount.
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The vita is a great system, too bad sony screwed it up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived